I should start by saying I'm 26 years old, Male. Since March 18th, I woke up at night with a pain, felt sort of muscular, right above my groin but below my lower abs, it hurt when I twisted my waist and moved around, the afternoon I ate a bit over the amount of cheese pizza slices, so I immediately thought it was that since sometimes I have a dairy issue so yeah maybe a bad idea lol but regardless I felt like I had really bad bowel movements for days and days and was going to the bathroom with minimal results every time. I never went days without going, I would go but it was never easy and I always felt I had to push so much and barely anything. So I thought constipation but then the cramps would move around to my top abdominal area and then my lower and then my sides, mostly my right so I worried for days it could be appendicitis but it was never too intense pain so I would feel comfort in that a little. The area under my bellybutton would feel right, it would overall feel tight all over when I would feel this way. Over a week ago, the discomfort has just stayed put around my pelvis area/waistline above so I started thinking it's my bladder, it's like a burning sensation almost cold, I would wake up and go pee and no burning sensation when I pee or anything, no pain when I poop, but the discomfort doesn't last forever it comes and goes through out the day, sometimes I would get like these knots in my stomach, I've drank more fiber supplements and I've gone to the bathroom better these days, but I worry it's something serious and that I should have gone to the doctor weeks ago, I'm going this week to make sure. I'm sure anxiety has a play in this but I've never felt digestive or cramps or whatever this is, this bad for this long. It's mostly focused on the bladder area and I always start feeling it when I need to pee which is very frequent lately. When I wake up in the morning, almost every morning for the past 2 or 3 weeks, it feels like it burns or at least there's this tightness in my pelvic area where my bladder would be and I would get up, per, and it would slowly go away afterwards. I keep worrying CANCER CANCER CANCER but it can also be something simple like a UTI or inflammation or something, I keep thinking it's neither because it doesn't burn when I pee nor does my pee look different or anything but there are no set rules in this. I've just been concerned with how long this has been going on thag it feels like it'll never go away and I worry it's something life threatening