Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please can someone reassure me?

Re: Please can someone reassure me?

Sorry you've had to endure all that, but I think it's absolutely the reason you're feeling the way you are now. I've always found that a reaction to stressful events can take a little while to really hit home, and I think that's what you're experiencing now.

Don't try and force recovery. Try and be mindful of what you've been through and allow your system to do what it needs to do. This might take a few more months yet, but in the meantime go easy on yourself. That doesn't mean stop doing everything you want to do, but rather accept that you've had a really rough time of things and you have earned some mental down time. Don't take on any new stuff and find time to be alone with your thoughts and let them run their course.

And I urge you to make sure your diet is 100% spot on. This can help so much.

Hey Dee,

I've been in your shoes many times. Rest assured 107bpm is nothing. I had a panic attack just yesterday where my heartrate shot up beyond 160bpm. I've had this over 15 years. I can ride them out now, but many times in the past I've called an ambulance or took myself to A&E.

Your experience has turned into a traumatic event because of you calling an ambulance. That will leave a scar you'll never forget. I remember all of my ambulance experiences. So, try to relax and know that you are ok.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Oh Dee..You've been through such a lot in a short space of time. I think these panic attacks are an acknowledgement of all the trauma which has accumulated and now spilled over into a strong physical manifestation of your distress.

As Joe says..go easy on yourself and allow yourself to recover mentally. I'm so sorry about the loss of your granddaughter in such tragic circumstances. That alone must have been such a huge shock xx

All I can do is echo what has been said already Dee. That is one hell of a bad time you've had, one that would send anyone into a tailspin. I too am so sorry for your loss, be kind to yourself and try to allow time to heal. Thinking of you x

I didn't read the entire thread, but you've been through a lot. The mental overspill is the panic attack. Stay awesome, and stay strong!

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Good to know that you're feeling better. Don't stress yourself too much as last year was very challenging in your part. This year, regain your energy and stay away from negative vibes, hopefully, none of your daughters will give birth this year =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information