Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
Poo ??

....wee when you laugh, thats just being a female who has given birth, and it doesn't mean bladder cancer. (or menopausal)

Oh bless your heart, I don't know what to suggest, is it deliberate or accidental or not understanding its hurting you ? I am hoping that you have the support of an autism charity/group ? I think you need some advice on being hurt and how to manage the behaviours. Its not an 'internal organ problem' but you being hurt and in pain is a problem and can't carry on as it is :(
He’s not understanding it’s hurting me I think, it seems like something he does out of frustration, he’s non verbal, the kicks can be from nappy changes / clothing changes and often a way to get my attention (he wakes in the night and will get into my bed) the other morning he jumped right on my rib cage and I never felt pain like it. I do get some support but very minimal during covid, I will definitely mention it next time I speak to someone as I’m so tiny myself and can’t really take these injuries lol! Xxx