Thread: Does your right foot shake faster than left?

Does your right foot shake faster than left?

You guys I’m asking this because I’ve been a little stressed about this for the past few days. I don’t want to be ridiculed and told to stop being a hypochondriac. Only serious answers please. When I shake my right foot I can do it quite rapidly whereas with my left sometimes I can’t get it to shake rapidly at all. It’s really freaky. I am right handed and hoping it’s just this and not a sign of weakness

Re: Does your right foot shake faster than left?

Nope, not a sign of weakness. This is you being an asymmetrical human being!

Not a doctor or a psychologist, just a guy who's been to a lot of them.

By setting the precedent you did in your post, you know full well what the real issue is. This is a serious question and asked respectfully... Why are you doing this and what possibly would it indicate or mean?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by katniss View Post
    I don’t want to be ridiculed and told to stop being a hypochondriac. Only serious answers please.
    My serious answer is stop being ridiculous.

YOU need to ridicule yourself for even going down this road. Why are you even testing this?

Serious answer - I have no idea if I can shake one foot more rapidly than the other, and have no intention of trying it. The reason I have no intention of trying it is because I am not going to go looking for problems, then imagining I have some when clearly I don't, my feet work fine, my legs hold me up and walk perfectly, they have given me no cause for concern and I seem to be able to function perfectly normally. Checking my body for strange 'occurrences' isn't normal or healthy, its a waste of time and energy that could be spent doing other things. You do need to say to yourself 'Come on, why the hell am I doing this ?'
    Last edited by Carys; 22-04-21 at 10:31.

Sorry, Katniss, but what you're doing is fundamentally ridiculous. Carys has it exactly right; if you can walk without falling over, why perform all these silly tests on yourself?

Thread Information