Hi, I’m new here but been reading on here for a couple of years, and it seems to help my anxiety knowing others feel how I feel.

Onto what’s brought me here!, 2 years ago I was eating a food I always eat, I had that specific food several times that week and the last time I had it my mouth started to tingle so I obviously googled and it mentioned food allergy, I was so confused I’ve never had a food allergy before. So I decided to avoid most foods and live off potatoes, crisps and cheese, they were the only foods I thought were safe, about a year after my allergy I requested a blood test to see if I was allergic to any foods as I started to lose weight and that added to my anxiety, I got my results and they said I’m not allergic to any of the major allergen food groups but my blood test shown a reaction of 40 to something they can’t tell me what it is as it can’t be specific enough to tell me.

That did not reduce my anxiety only made it worse. Because I don’t know what it is, so at any given time I can come into contact with that allergen and I’m terrified!, to date I’ve lost 2 stone and I was pretty slim anyways.

my doctor has told me I cannot lose anymore weight but I don’t see how I can get over this if they won’t help me find to cause of the allergy!

if you read this thank you so much for listening to my story!