Thread: Dr John Campbell's latest YouTube video

Dr John Campbell's latest YouTube video

The latest vid from our very own Dr JC reveals something very interesting but not overly surprising about the Covid pandemic and its potential origins.

He tells us of a report (through SAGE, I think) that later antibody tests proved that Covid was already present in Italy in September 2019, or possibly even late August, though still imported from China somehow.

So it looks increasingly likely that the pandemic actually started earlier than we originally thought.

I won't elaborate too much here, so I suggest those of you who are interested (which I'm sure many of you will be) have a dekko at his latest vid on YouTube.

Re: Dr John Campbell's latest YouTube video

Hate to tell you but that's old news Lencoboy.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    The latest vid from our very own Dr JC reveals something very interesting but not overly surprising about the Covid pandemic and its potential origins.

He tells us of a report (through SAGE, I think) that later antibody tests proved that Covid was already present in Italy in September 2019, or possibly even late August, though still imported from China somehow.

So it looks increasingly likely that the pandemic actually started earlier than we originally thought.

I won't elaborate too much here, so I suggest those of you who are interested (which I'm sure many of you will be) have a dekko at his latest vid on YouTube.
    I watched a few minutes of that video, but didn't get to finish it. Glad to hear you recommend it, with this interesting tidbit!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Melonpony View Post
    I watched a few minutes of that video, but didn't get to finish it. Glad to hear you recommend it, with this interesting tidbit!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Melonpony.

I don't quite understand why I was told yesterday that it's 'old news' by Phill2.

Retrospectively, I had my suspicions for some time that Covid might already had been 'rumbling under the surface' for some time before the UK's very first officially confirmed cases on 31st January 2020, and so did many others I know.

Thread Information