My health anxiety has been awful for the past couple of months, I feel terrible.

About 7 weeks ago I noticed a red, scaly patch on my upper arm. I didn't think much of it, and neither did my husband. Then I scanned it using a skin check app and it was marked as high risk. Said I should visit a doctor within 4 weeks. This was on a weekend and I was a mess. The following Tuesday I was able to visit my GP. He looked at it, but couldn't tell me what it was. He didn't think it looked suspicious, so I should keep an eye on it and return when it got bigger. Fastforward three weeks and the patch is still there. It hasn't gotten any bigger and looks 'calmer' now, as if it is slowly fading. I've been applying cream to it, as my GP suggested.

My newest concern is my neck area. It started with pain/discomfort at the base of my neck when I turn my neck to the left. Then it gradually worsened to some weird pain in my neck and left arm/left breast area. It feels like twinges of pain related to my lymph nodes. However, when I feel for swollen lymph nodes I don't think I can find any. There is a node at the place where the pain is, but I've had that one for years. And I think I can feel some nodes surrounding that node, but they don't feel that much swollen. There's lots of muscle in that area, so hard to tell which is which. I've been touching it a lot, so not sure if I'm aggravating the pain or making the 'swelling' worse. The pain is on and off and changes on a daily basis. Last week I thought it went away and then it came back again. The only pain location that doesn't change is at the base of my neck.
This morning when my son gave me a hug he pressed my face and I felt a painful node under my jaw. It swells up every now and then. No other symptoms besides a little bit of mid back pain, and feeling cold which I attribute to my anxiety. Today I was also very tired.

I feel sick with worry, and I made the mistake of Googling.
The pain started after I went to the GP, have it for about 2 weeks now. Can anyone relate to the type of pain I'm experiencing?