Thread: Pelvic gurgling, bloating

Pelvic gurgling, bloating

Hello everyone. I've been in an ovarian cancer spiral for awhile now. So many symptoms I didn't realize could be oc, such as heartburn and back/hip/leg pain, I am experiencing and have been for months (the heartburn for at least a year). Now, for the last few weeks I've had this persistent feeling in my pelvis of gurgling or bubbles popping.

I used to get this sensation rarely, and associated it with my cycle. However I'm on depo and no longer get a period, and the feeling is now constant. I didn't think much of it, until I found an article talking about woman who had "stomach flutters" and it turned out to be oc.

I am beside myself. My pelvis feels tight too at times, and I have bloating that lessens but never goes away completely. I know oc at 30 is rare, but there also doesn't seem to be a shortage of woman 20-30 with stories of misdiagnosis.

Has anyone had this pelvic Bubbling sensation? If oc bloating is caused by fluid in the abdomen, does my stomach still being soft and pliable sound different to that? I've taken probiotics for a week and they've helped my bowel movements regulate, but thr bloating is still there.

My anxiety has been terrible for months and I know the stress on my body could affect me in numerous ways - and I was experiencing none of these symptoms prior. But they also say oc symptoms have a sudden onset, and I just can't calm myself down. Any help is appreciated!

Re: Pelvic gurgling, bloating

exactly the same as me, have had test for c, chrones disease and the rest all ok, it was in my case just chronic ibs

hth

Sounds more like IBS to me

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi, i was wondering if you have an update on what it ended up being, or how you’re feeling in general today? Ive been having the same symptoms you mentioned for the past few days.

The bloating sensation feels deep if that makes sense. I don’t see visible distended of abdomen but I also have quite some belly fat haha so hard to tell but it jiggles when I pat on it. Also, if I’m laying down, walking around, exercising, I don’t feel this sensation. It’s mainly when im sitting down that I feel this bloating sensation. It’s very odd. It’s around the belly button area.

Like you, I’ve had episodes of this for a year now. Where I have this sensation for about a week. So technically it comes and goes. But I’ve never figured out what is causing this and every time I get it I think of OC as well.

Hello there, unfortunately I don't really have any answers still. I have had blood work done, an abdominal and pelvic CT scan, and that all came back normal. I'm hoping to have an ultrasound as I think that would be more definitive so far as oc goes, but its hard to get any tests booked right now with covid.

My doctor did poke around my stomach and listened to my concerns, and of course she doesn't appear concerned at all. My symptoms do come and go, and I had a good long stretch where the discomfort/bloating dissipated.

All in all I'm still in the process of investigating, but I feel better than I did a month ago (in terms of anxiety especially). I'm sorry you're going through this as well, and I hope you get some relief soon!

Did your gurgling stop, I’m dealing with this now and it’s giving me terrible anxiety

Thread Information