Thread: what do you think?

what do you think?

I have found this site invaluable in the advice offered by its users and once again am here with a little question!!

I have been on cipralex for about 14 weeks and coming up to 6 weeks on a dose of 20mg. I have been feeling really good, obssessive thoughts almost gone, am back at work full time and am generally feeling fine - However!!! the last 5 days I've woken up feeling, only a little jittery and had a couple of nights where I felt I might be suffering from insomnia again and it really felt med induced as I was also experiencing racing thoughts about everyday silly things as I did when I first started on them. Has anyone else expereinced such effects after feeling pretty good? do you think it could be the meds continuing to adjust in my system? I would be very reluctant to up my dose as I have been doing great on them at this current level.

Just some of your thoughts would be helpful. Thanks for reading X

Re: what do you think?

hi. did you experience any stress 5 days ago? sometimes i think we feel so good on a'd's we forget what a hammering the adrenalin has given our bodies and so we think we can then do anything and everything! this is the mistake i made when on lustral for four years - because i felt really well i did not make time to exercise, relax etc and so make sure you are still taking really good care of yourself.

i think its common to have blips on meds - when on lustral i still had the return of my original symtoms - obsessive thoughts, feeling anxious etc but they only lasted a week or so. x

Thread Information