Thread: is this normal - after being off work

is this normal - after being off work

anxiety has settled greatly after my 4 day stay in hospital for low magnesium and multiple ecg's due to also having severely low calcium

have been great the last 3 weeks, no anxiety really except getting anxious re the ammount of meds im now on but that was me just over obsessing

but today and yesterday i have been alot more anxious and i start back to work on sunday after 4 weeks on the sick

is the normal after being off for a long period as not worried in any way with my health anxirty

tia

Re: is this normal - after being off work

Yes normal - why are you thinking it isn't?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by JulieJay92 View Post
    anxiety has settled greatly after my 4 day stay in hospital for low magnesium and multiple ecg's due to also having severely low calcium

have been great the last 3 weeks, no anxiety really except getting anxious re the ammount of meds im now on but that was me just over obsessing

but today and yesterday i have been alot more anxious and i start back to work on sunday after 4 weeks on the sick

is the normal after being off for a long period as not worried in any way with my health anxirty

tia
    Absolutely! even if you're not consciously thinking about it it's there looming. We can usually pinpoint our fears/anxieties...we just tend to not believe that "that's" what it is.

N

thanks guys, think i was worrying my HA had come back and id done wrong as dr offered to sign me off another week or 2 but i am glad i realised that i knew wot i thought it was

Thread Information