I'm beyond exhausted. The past 14 months have been absolute hell for my health anxiety. But I managed. I developed some neurological symptoms due to missing physio last year, but that turned out to be an easy fix (I have a mobility disability). MRI, tests, neurologist. I coped. I was just holding on for the vaccine and two weeks ago I finally got the sweet relief of the first jab. I started to feel better. Hopeful and happy, even. Fast-forward to this morning. Wake up, brush against my boob... OUCH. Ok, I'm PMSing, my breasts are sore. But the nipple? Nipple looks normal but has swollen bump with white head. Instant panic. Poke white bump... it bursts and sebum and white gunk comes out. Just like a regular pimple. Disinfect and put plaster on. Looks ridiculous.

Spend day googling and you can imagine how that went. Can't find a single mention of blocked pores or pimples on nipples in women who aren't breast feeding. Awesome. All kind of weird crap comes up, nothing fits. Not even the dreaded inflammatory breast cancer (I don't think it features blocked pores). Boob looks normal. Keep poking it. Hurts because I'm super hormonal. And because I keep poking it.

Friends tell me they get those nipple pimples, but they're not a thing online? So I'm just working myself into a panic. Can any boob owners relate?

Is it ok to just keep an eye on it for the moment? I'm also side-eyeing the vaccine because I know it can screw with hormones and cause all kinds of weird things. I just don't have the energy to go through the doctor circus YET AGAIN. I'm sensible, I don't let things slide. So would be keeping an eye on it for a few weeks.

But I'm mostly just tired of my health anxiety and my body constantly throwing up strange crap I have to worry about. I just need a moment to breathe after this hellish year.