I had my second pfizer jab on 29th April. I was fine for a week and then started to feel ill, I thought I had a temperature but I didn't. I was sweating all the time and feeling very hot. Now four days later I have a raised temp and am very anxious. I had thought all this was probably side effects from the jab. I rang 111 today and spoke to a covid health advisor. She said it was a bit of a long time after the jab to be having side effects, and was concerned about the temp. She felt I could well have covid and I have to book a test. I have ordered one but I feel quite hopeless at my age. I don't have a cough. She said if I have it it will probably be mild as I've had the jabs. The second one won't have kicked in yet though.

I have been staying in for a year, and the only place I could have caught it was at the vaccination centre. I told her that and she said people were catching the virus at the centres. Nice one! I thought I was doing the right thing having the jab, now I'm not so sure if it has caused me to have the virus by going for the vaccine.

Has anyone had side effects that didn't start until a week later, and maybe had a temp, or had the virus and owing to jab had a mild dose.

I have read that but also some bad cases even though they've had two jabs.

All the effort I have put in to protect myself and now this. I am writing myself off. I need some hope.