Hello,

Sorry for a long post i know most people hate reading so much lol. Anyway here is my story... up u till April 12 2021 i was a happy go lucky guy, friends, going out, everything...but then I got diagnosed with covid on the date states above. Now the first 8 days were a breeze with nothing to worry about just a cough. But they on days 9-10 i could t sleep...i dont know why, I asked myself was it the virus? Is it in my brain? Will I ever sleep? ...and then Full Panic Mode (mind you I have suffered from health anxiety for many years and generalized anxiety) went to the ER and had my many bloods test for kidney damage, heart damage, liver damage, and ekg...all clear. I also had a ct scan which showed slight pneumonia but my oxygen was fine the whole time and thankfully no blood clots. They gave me xanax and i was finally able to calm down, they sent me home, and I finally slept. When I woke up the next day I had a fever and they gave me antibiotics and steroids and the fever went away forever. For the next 4 days I could not sleep without the xanax. And then came the real scare that I am suffering till now...reports of people with LONG COVID...i derailed...it was been more than 3 weeks and I tested negative again for the virus...however reports of people with long covid are identical to that of people with anxiety. So now i live everyday in fear looking at my syptoms worrying if I have long covid. Asking myself am i like these people??? I joined facebook groups and nothing but horror stories. I am paralyzed... I fear I now have no life. I dont know what Im looking for here , maybe just a place to vent. Thank you all so much hope someone is listening.