Hi,
The title pretty much sums it up but to go in to more detail I found a red mark on my areola that almost looks like a bug bite, I’ve noticed one or two on my other areola now too. I stupidly decided to Google my symptoms and have gone in to absolute over drive. I checked my boobs and could see some large pores on both of them too which I honestly cannot remember if they have always been there or not but I’m scared it’s the ‘orange peel’ symptom that a lot of people with IBC report. I have convinced myself I have breast cancer and feel totally helpless. I had my SO double check for me and he says he can’t notice anything different and the red mark has been there a while which I can’t decide is a good. or bad thing. I did have some dryness around my nipples which has cleared up with Vaseline. I am almost coming to the end of my monthly right now too so I don’t know if that has anything to do with anything but it’s not something I’ve noticed before. My anxiety has been awful lately in general due to COVID and finding a job, I haven’t suffered with HA for almost 6 years now but I’m going in a downward spiral again and really need some help. I do plan on going to the drs with my concern, not only with the issues on my breast but for my HA again. I’m only 27 years old and feel my life is totally ruined right now :(