Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Petrified of BC/IBC after finding red mark

Re: Petrified of BC/IBC after finding red mark

Terrifieduser - the fear is both crippling and exhausting. I feel like a zombie for the better part of most days. Hold on to what the doctor told you and that they are not concerned. The waiting for the test is the hard part & then waiting for results. I just want to fast forward time or rewind and get these tests done two months ago.

I feel like I’ve been in this swirl since February - first with my thyroid and now this. Never-ending!

Quote Originally Posted by sel123 View Post
    Terrifieduser - the fear is both crippling and exhausting. I feel like a zombie for the better part of most days. Hold on to what the doctor told you and that they are not concerned. The waiting for the test is the hard part & then waiting for results. I just want to fast forward time or rewind and get these tests done two months ago.

I feel like I’ve been in this swirl since February - first with my thyroid and now this. Never-ending!
    It’s awful isn’t it.
    I have this and then a swollen lymph node in my neck that won’t go down and hurts so my HA seems to shift at the minute which is weird but then I’m just so convinced I have BC and lymphoma. But when I think logically nothing hurt until my BC scare came up.
    My ultrasound is on Monday and I’m absolutely petrified, I hope I find out there and then what the result is. I’ve been so ill with worry and on top of that I’ve just had an ingrown toenail removed, I feel so drained!
    Hope everything goes okay with your mammogram too x

Hey guys,

Had my breast clinic appointment yesterday, the women there were so lovely. I didn’t even need an ultrasound, she had a proper feel of both breasts and mainly where the lump was located, she just determined it to be fatty breast tissue and not an actual lump. I asked if I needed a scan and she said no, normally I’d be second guessing but when she told me they perform at least 30-50 checks a day they become used to what is normal and what is abnormal, I’m absolutely over the moon!

Excellent news!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information