Thread: Health anxiety

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Health anxiety/gums/lump in neck

Hi all, I’m going through a really tough time at minute, currently sat in bed crying, the past 4 weeks have finally done me in! I’ve been on this site 7 years and never posted anything always looked. I suffer from health anxiety been up and down with it for years. I’m on no medication for health anxiety I don’t like taking meds but saying that that’s all I’ve been on for past 4 weeks..... first week I had a uti I’ve suffered from uti’s for years and years, doctor gave me antibiotics but always thinking it’s never right this, why do I keep getting them must be something else, I know I will ask google 🙄 I work myself up into a right state, so finished the antibiotics for the uti , Then had my second Covid injection, this really worried me as the first one I was so poorly but I had it done and was fine 😥 then 2 days after my gums started hurting it one side of my mouth, thought brilliant 🙄 I’m prone to sore gums and obviously google and end up with alsorts, 2 days after the sore gums I couldn’t stand the pain anymore, got in with me emergency dentist and she gave me 2 lots of antibiotics to take for a week, gums are getting better, but I now have thrush 😞 I have some stuff for it and it’s slowly going, I honestly think that something is wrong with me, I’m slowly dieing or got something that’s attacking my system, I have a small lump that hurts now under my jaw , I also suffer with ibs ( I can cope with that) and Gilbert’s syndrome, I’ve not had a panic attack for years but I’m on the verge of one or breaking down. I’m 40 years old 😞
    Last edited by emmatallulah; 13-05-21 at 11:15.

Thread Information