Thread: Frequent urination, oc worries

Frequent urination, oc worries

Hi everyone,

Since early March I have been experiencing off and on bladder pressure and the urge to go more often. Some days it got really bad, I even went to emergency once in April because it felt like my bladder was going to burst. However, it does completely go away for days at a time, perhaps even about a week at a time.

I know typically cancer symptoms are unremitting, but when reading about ovarian cancer and frequent urination I couldn't get a clear answer ... one article said if women experienced this more than 12 times in a month to see a doctor. That sounds intermittent doesn't it?

My GP isn't doing physicals or pap tests right now due to covid, and getting an ultrasound will take months. Just need some reassurance. I have no bloating at the moment, no feeling full, but I do have some pelvic and groin pain that is also intermittent. Usually its gone in the morning and gets worse through the day.

It's really distressing me and I feel like I have no options due to covid lockdown. I can only speak to my GP over the phone, she said to call back in a month and see if they're open to doing physicals then.

Could symptoms ease up at all if it was cancer, for a day or two?

Re: Frequent urination, oc worries

Quote Originally Posted by Catgales View Post
    Could symptoms ease up at all if it was cancer, for a day or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.
    FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Frequent urination, oc worries

Hello, thank you for your reply. I know this logically and try to remind myself of it... I suppose that's the great challenge with HA. Every time a symptom returns I feel like I'm back at square one.

Thread Information