Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pancreatic/Stomach Cancer Worries

Re: Pancreatic/Stomach Cancer Worries

Quote Originally Posted by Me180 View Post
    I’m so scared still. I really don’t think it’s ibs or anxiety. I keep thinking I’ll be the one that will be diagnosed with stomach pancreatic or bowel cancer or even someone mentioned ovarian cancer with the stitch. I have 2 girls that need their mum, I can’t get past the fear of going to the drs to get tested but my pains just won’t go away .
    Honest question... So other than venting your fears, what can we do for you? Reassurance doesn't work and if it does, it's short lived and you're back where you started or worse I'm not one for paid reassurance but if you're that concerned, see a doctor.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Just more of a has anyone had it that’s not lead to something dire.... and I know I need the paid reassurance of a Dr but that’s the threshold I can’t seem to step over. Sorry to have unloaded so terribly. I appreciate your advice.

So I’ve finally bit the bullet, and am booked in to see the dr next Tuesday.

i am so worried as I think it’s really something, it’s going from a stitch to the other side a ache. And so many cancer stories are staring me in the face.

do people really get back on here to tell you bad news... I just can’t see it, as it would be a massive trigger.

Well see I guess after Tuesday x thanks for reading and helping where u can xx

Just an update, I’ve been to GP and oreder full bloods liver kidney thyroid etc and also sent me for a mammogram ��

So now it’s a scary waiting game to see what shows up xx

Back again! Sorry to be such a pain.... I just have no one to unload my real fears onto.Im like a closet health anxiety sufferer.

so I got my bloods done today , how long will that take.? And also I had a cold which I know will affect the result, but I couldn’t wait any longer.... or else I’d chicken out. So I’m dreading a phone call.

to top it all off I’ve just found a relative ( first cousin) who had bowel cancer. She’s fine now but then another link popped up in my stories about a young Canberra mum who has just discovered hers and it terminal.

im just soooooo scared right now. Not sure there’s much to say but I just needed to unload, just writing it down makes me feel lighter but I’m still scared . Sending everyone else good vibes xx

Ball like feeling above belly button

Hi All,

i have a few threads going about stomach issues and worked myself to go to the Drs and am waiting for the blood test results( only been 1 day)

so im laying here in bed and when I lay my hand on my stomach I can feel like a small round object well I can’t put my fingers around it;but it feels round at the top but then it kinda of like fades down and it might pop up a little to the side. It’s not rock hard and obviously it does move.when I press on it sometimes it like gurgles???

i thought it was a bowel movement but I’ve felt it randomly on and off and now I think is a tumour or growth there which is this causing my stabbing stitch like pains?

im thin so not sure if it’s just part of my tummy or something sinister.... anyone heard or felt something similar??

Hi did you ever get your results? I’m concerned about similar issues and just wondered how you got on?

Hi baby45,

all my tests came back fine. And mammogram was clear. But now I’ve popped on because I’m thinking I’ve got blood in stools so down the hole I go again..... my answer is bite the bullet and get the tests done. It’s more than lilkely noting. Gosh I’m hoping so this time.
    i just actually read another user where hers wasn’t though so that got me feeling like lead in my stomach....good luck and let us know how you get on xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information