For about 4 weeks now I’ve been suffering with dizziness when I move my head a certain way-mostly when I look up (opening blinds, reaching up to high cupboards, even leaning back to kiss my husband who’s taller than me). It’s also bad turning from one side to the other in bed. It’s like a sudden jolt throughout my whole body. I then feel really strange after the initial zap. It’s like my body is on a go-slow. I feel a bit detached and just like I’m not moving my body properly. I feel confused aswell.
Have spoken to a GP over the phone about this twice and I’ve had a course of antibiotics as they thought it was sinus related as I also have a lot of head pressure too-particularly in the forehead and temples. My neck muscles are extremely tight and painful too.
Last week they diagnosed labrynthitis and gave me Betahistine to help with the dizziness.
I’m just not feeling convinced, and constantly wondering if it’s more connected to my neck-artery blockage or something? Or some awful brain disease/tumour which is giving me the motor skills symptoms?
Has anyone had labrynthitis and felt the same? Really need some reassurance as I feel like the GP has missed something and I’m sat here day after day in fear.