Hi all,

I'm back again, seems I am anxious about anything within my body again. Ugh. I'm 29 and male from the UK. No health conditions. Ex smoker and dont drink.

I dealt with Health Anxiety years ago when I was convinced I had a range of cancers including, bowel and melanoma. I've then had a good few years where I seem to have not focused on anything with my body.

However, recently thats changed, so a couple months ago now I noticed a tiny lump in my neck on the right hand side about halfway down. This had me panicked as I googled and all I was met with, was cancer. I went to the GP who felt it, said it was nothing to worry about and sent me on my way. So that subsided for a while. However, past few days my Anxiety has amped up again..

Now it feels like I have a ball of phlegm stuck in my throat, only when swallowing saliva. It doesn't feel like that when eating/drinking. So that has led me to believe I have oral cancer coupled with my tongue looking white..

The lump is still there, hwever if anything its smaller but definitely not grown.

I'm really anxious i have some form of oral cancer:(