Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Had 1st Pfizer Shot Today - If You Had It What Was Your Experience?

Re: Had 1st Pfizer Shot Today - If You Had It What Was Your Experience?

@glassgirlw Yeah it's the day after for me and the arm pain is gone, andso far nothing else. Yeah, I need to focus on getting some weight off too, I've just been lazy in that department, but hopefully can get back on track. We have to stop being hard on ourselves. Glad to hear no bad side effects!

Yeah sore arm, but not too bad today now. Exactly what happened to me with the tingling and feeling like my tongue was swollen, but yeah was the anxiety. Good to hear mild side effects!! xx

@Fishmanpa The only person I had heard about the time difference was John Cambpell on Youtube. Yeah, I think it's to do with supply as well, I haven't read much on it now, so wouldn't be up to date. Still booked in on the 17th June for my 2nd though, so all going well!

Quote Originally Posted by mischamoonlight View Post
    @Fishmanpa The only person I had heard about the time difference was John Cambpell on Youtube. Yeah, I think it's to do with supply as well, I haven't read much on it now, so wouldn't be up to date. Still booked in on the 17th June for my 2nd though, so all going well!
    Glad to hear it and really, even with the 2nd jab, the side effects were tolerable and over within 48 hours.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I don't think it's a symptom of the vaccine, but since yesterday, I've felt very breathless, or short of breath. It's probably my anxiety working up, as it feels like the back of my nose is blocked, and my chest felt tight and aching. I can take a deep breath in, just feels tight. Its more happening when I'm up and moving, it eases when I sit down for a while. Its most likely panic setting in, but it's unsettling me. Like a heavy feeling over my shoulders and chest, a tense feeling.

@Fishmanpa yeah just had a sore arm, that was all.

Yesterday I felt very tight chested, and all my muscles felt achy/weak (not achy today, but back and shouder blades are tender and deeply aching). Today, the breathing isn't as bad, I still feel quite tight chested, but its more when I take a deep breath in it feels like my muscles are pushing back (if that makes sense?)

I spoke to my doctor over the phone yesterday, and I told him my concerns and fears over PE (pulmonary embolisms. Mainly because of all the blood clot talk, which didn't help my phobia). He said he didn't think it sounded like that, and more to do with my anxiety.

Today as I said the breathing, or tightness doesn't feel as bad as it did yesterday. However, I've been getting every so often, a short sharp darting in the back of my head, it feels a little intense (moderate) on the right side. I'm not sure if this is a symptom of the vaccine or just other factors. In my head, I started jumping off the cliff with (''maybe its a blood clot thats broken off and gone to my brain'') I know that sounds absurd, but that's where my heads been lately, and I've been super stressed, well, tense anyway.

Just wanted to share my thoughts. I'm also suffering with really bad depression at the moment too, which amplifies everything.

For what it’s worth I have heard very little clot talk with the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna). Most of the clot talk I’ve heard has been related to J&J and AZ - but, even with those, it’s like .0006% of people that have had the shot. A ridiculously small number. You’re at a higher risk for clots every time you take Tylenol or ibuprofen honestly. I wouldn’t worry.

@glassgirlw yeah I thought that too, and heard about the differences. I feel very tense at the moment, honestly can't describe why, it came on so suddenly. Today the chest tightness isn't as bad as yesterday, but I feel whoozy headed, and muscles aches, so it's a mish/mash of stuff.

I was just reading the news today, and it made me a little worried about my recent symptoms the last couple days (which aren't as bad today), and now John Campbell talking about it to do with Myocarditis? Sorry, just after this news has me very worried, and since yesterday, I've been quite dizzy/whoozy headed.

Do you think it might have been a reaction causing this? I felt short of breath, especially when moving around for a while, and add on my anxiety didn't help. I think it was an Isreali report, not sure but wanted to bring it up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pr9yG7CMbY

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information