Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pfizer Vaccine Anxiety

Re: Pfizer Vaccine Anxiety

My mother was really ill for a week with her first , and the second she is now incontinent with on going water infection . Everyone I know who had the Pfizer was sick for a few days to a week .
    I'm not saying everyone gets sick, but its good to know the truth about the after affects .

This has been the story of my HA for most, if not all my life; I get a trigger from a conversation or something similar, something that to most is perfectly innocent and usually forgotten after it has been said - but off I go, researching it and fuelling my anxiety in the process. Quite often though I have insufficient context and/or knowledge to rationalise it and judge whether or not I am at risk from what I have become concerned about from that trigger.

And these triggers/anxieties are never forgotten; they just lie in wait for a "next time".

I haven't got any anxiety about the jab. I cannot have it because of the risk of myocarditis , thank God My husband has a rare blood type so he can't have it , neither can my children or grandchild . God is good .

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    This has been the story of my HA for most, if not all my life; I get a trigger from a conversation or something similar, something that to most is perfectly innocent and usually forgotten after it has been said - but off I go, researching it and fuelling my anxiety in the process. Quite often though I have insufficient context and/or knowledge to rationalise it and judge whether or not I am at risk from what I have become concerned about from that trigger.

And these triggers/anxieties are never forgotten; they just lie in wait for a "next time".
    It's really hard to avoid acting on the compulsion to research scary stuff but as you say..you end up with "knowledge" that you can't evaluate properly hence you end up worse off than if you hadn't researched in the first place..and scared stiff with stuff you can't unread but store away for future reference!

In serious cases that have been in the news , such as the BBC radio hose who died after having the jab, that should ring alarm bells. I question everything .

I've only recently had my first (I'm 45. Our city seems to be lagging behind on both 1st & 2nd) and just felt a very mild stingy itching sensation around the site (no, not the vaccination centre ) after about 20 mins. It only lasted 30 mins though.

After my first sleep I did wake with some soreness around the site but it was just like you get with the flu jab. It had passed by the end of the day.

It must have been scary seeing two women faint at the vaccination centre. It was a small, hot and stuffy place on a hot day when I went. Maybe they were like us and the heat along with the pressure got to them? Not nice to see but no worse than some of us may feel visiting any doctor or dentist.

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    My mother was really ill for a week with her first , and the second she is now incontinent with on going water infection . Everyone I know who had the Pfizer was sick for a few days to a week .
    I'm not saying everyone gets sick, but its good to know the truth about the after affects .
    OMG, as much as it pains me to confront anyone on here, I can't believe you have waltzed into this thread with your typical BS antivaxx propaganda. You've already caused enough aggro in other Covid-related threads on here with your blatant antivaxx, Covid-denying s**t-stirring!

Give me strength!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It's really hard to avoid acting on the compulsion to research scary stuff but as you say..you end up with "knowledge" that you can't evaluate properly hence you end up worse off than if you hadn't researched in the first place..and scared stiff with stuff you can't unread but store away for future reference!
    In one! Funnily enough, my brother-in-law - who normally laughs at me for all this - actually 'gets' me and more importantly, why I do it. My sister just gets cross with me.

Quote Originally Posted by feelthelove View Post
    My mother was really ill for a week with her first , and the second she is now incontinent with on going water infection . Everyone I know who had the Pfizer was sick for a few days to a week.
    Did you "yellow card" that, FTL? I note from https://assets.publishing.service.go...26.05.2021.pdf that there have been 34 cases of urinary incontinence reported to date (assuming Pfizer), so it's a pretty rare side-effect.

(The figure rises to 62 for AZ).

https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsu...ered#safeheart

For anyone with an underlying heart condition who has been triggered by comments in this thread.

My son has a heart condition and has had his 2 jabs with no cardiac side effects.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information