Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pfizer Vaccine Anxiety

Re: Pfizer Vaccine Anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Lencoboy - bit harsh really! She is entitled to her opinion and be an anti-vaxer without you being so rude.

As per usual this thread has been reported multiple times by several people.

Please try and remember that we allow all opinions on here and just because someone doesn't share the same values and opinions as us doesn't mean they are wrong or not entitled to their opinion.

We all know that FTL is anti-covid but we don't need to be rude to her for having that opinion.

Thanks
    I agree I was a bit harsh and kind of wish I had just kept it shut.

Just wanted to share some happy news. Both of my parents and my grandmother went yesterday to get their second Pfizer vaccine. Today the only side effect they have is a sore arm! This has helped with my anxiety towards the second vaccine, just wanted to help some others too.

Quote Originally Posted by jennclark View Post
    Just wanted to share some happy news. Both of my parents and my grandmother went yesterday to get their second Pfizer vaccine. Today the only side effect they have is a sore arm! This has helped with my anxiety towards the second vaccine, just wanted to help some others too.
    Great to hear - that's awesome that they are protected now! I'm two days after my first pfizer now, I have been a bit tired and achy but nothing too bad at all - and I already had covid so the nurse told me I might feel like this. Very glad I've had it!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethalice View Post
    Great to hear - that's awesome that they are protected now! I'm two days after my first pfizer now, I have been a bit tired and achy but nothing too bad at all - and I already had covid so the nurse told me I might feel like this. Very glad I've had it!
    Thank you! So happy to hear you’ve had your first vaccine. I felt exactly the same you did. Will be two weeks on Saturday since I got my first Pfizer shot. I’m hoping and praying that my symptoms aren’t much worse after the second one. Good luck with yours too!

Quote Originally Posted by jennclark View Post
    I am already terrified for my second. I had my 1st on thursday and honestly still feel awful xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information