Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relationship

Re: Relationship

I had been dating my (now husband) for 6 months when he had to have emergency gallbladder surgery. They did it super late in the day so he had to stay overnight. I held his bedpan so he could pee afterward and slept in the recliner next to his bed all night.

what you’re dealing with now is not normal. Him freezing you out is unacceptable. Is this how he is going to react with other medical issues that may crop up along the way? In my opinion now is a good time to get out of this relationship.

Freezing you out damn hurts a lot. @glassgirlw has a valid point. Him giving you this treatment despite of the medical issues is not healthy.

6 months is nothing. Dump him. Take care of your health. You'll find someone a lot better. There are a lot of good guys out there.

Well said, Noivous!

Laura, no decent human being treats somebody they love like that. Get shot of the ******* and find someone who deserves you.

Ditch him. If you've been together 6 months and he's treating you like trash this early on that's a red flag he's not worth it.

This happened to my partner 3 months into our relationship. She got very drunk and was on medications. I didn't think anything of it. Things happen, such is life.

What happened to you is embarrassing for you. He should understand that and be compassionate and loving. He shouldn't be ignoring you like this,

There are better people out there that will not treat you like this.

Chin up.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I was once so drunk that I was puking in the toilet and simultaneously shat myself on the lino. It was because I'd had a few drinks after a Tai Chi class - obviously not a good combination. Didn't effect the relationship, shit happens!

Quote Originally Posted by laura80 View Post
    I did he was awful, said he was tired.

Wouldn’t speak

Tried to ring and he ignored me.

Not sure what else to do
    Damn, that was damn stressful. Ignoring is such a pain. How can you help him when he does not cooperate ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    I was once so drunk that I was puking in the toilet and simultaneously shat myself on the lino. It was because I'd had a few drinks after a Tai Chi class - obviously not a good combination. Didn't effect the relationship, shit happens!
    Classic!😂

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information