Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: My anxiety is being triggered

Re: My anxiety is being triggered

I had to go and google what Richard Madeley had been up to when I first read about it on here. What a fanny!

With regards to my sleep at the moment. A solid 7 hours, still woke up at 5, did briefly get back into bed, but started coughing and had to get up again. My body seems to really like waking up at 5 at the moment so I think I'll just have to go with it. Made the decision though not to automatically pick up my phone as soon as I wake up. I'm going to read for a while first. Back to taking a full promethazine before bed, obviously not the right time to think about cutting down/stopping them just now.

Can we swap wake-up times, please? I'm used to waking up around 5am but since this recent cold I'm waking around 6.30 and having to get straight out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Can we swap wake-up times, please? I'm used to waking up around 5am but since this recent cold I'm waking around 6.30 and having to get straight out of bed.
    I would most definitely be up for a swap, especially as I don't need to get up for work this week. I will send you some wide awakeness over the internet tomorrow morning 😁

Yes Pulisa, he's signed up. The usual contestants. Someone from Corrie, Eastenders, Reality programme, probably a comedian, sportsman and there's talk of Arlene Phillips.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Catkins, hope you're all OK now, including your dog.

Lencoboy.
    Thank you.😁

Well my husband took today off and we took a picnic and went off with the dog down the Borrowdale valley. It was just beautiful! Slight error was made prior to set off, we took a flask of hot water, little sachets of 3 in one instant coffee, but as neither of us were on the ball we forgot the cups. So we sat with our picnic munching away and went to get the coffee and realised we couldn't drink it. Bloody idiots!

Generally though, a good trip out.

Good to hear you are enjoying the little things , everything else can feck right off , sit in a valley with the dawg and your problems seem a long way away , couldn’t you have just tipped the coffee in the flask shook it up and passed it around like a couple of wino’s ?
    My only hope now is that Dick Madely will say something so racist or sexist while on I’m a celebrity that he can no longer show his super smug face on tv again and I can take the towel off the left hand side of the tv .
    Had a bit of a birthday do for our grandson this evening, things aren’t good between us but we can still give him good time , I was in charge of bonfire , outdoor seating lighting and fireworks , no matter how shite things get there are still good times to be had and putting your own problems to one side to make someone else happy is good for the soul.

It is indeed Buster.

We did think about putting the sachets in the water, but in the end just decided to go and find a cafe.

Woke up at 5 this morning, Catkins, so thanks for the good vibes.

Feeling like death now, but that one's on me

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread Information