Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: My anxiety is being triggered

Re: My anxiety is being triggered

I've been getting up before 5 for decades and am still standing! I can get a lot done before 8 which makes me feel better..(I'm so boring and predictable)

I hope you stocked up on your Weetabix, Catkins or else we can blame that for the forgotten cups! It's hard to think of everything you need on a trip out but glad you had a relaxing time and hope you feel better for it..

I'm sure your grandson had a great birthday with you,Buster..regardless of the situation with your partner. You'll have some happy memories of the evening to fall back on when you are feeling down..

I'm sure Madeley will spill the beans on a lot of stuff that he's got up to..Poor Judy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Woke up at 5 this morning, Catkins, so thanks for the good vibes.

Feeling like death now, but that one's on me
    You know it's weird, I did actually think about you at 5 this morning when I was up. Read for a bit then went back to bed at about 5.35, didn't sleep, but kind of dozed for an hour. Maybe the swapping worked a bit?

Yes Pulisa I have definitely got to stop thinking of it as a bad thing, 5 isn't so bad, although it's nicer in summer.

Catkins, I bought two travel mugs that look like mini flasks. One of the best investments I ever made. I take them out to slightly longer journeys, to the beach and when I work in the garden. You can get them from lots of places.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Catkins, I bought two travel mugs that look like mini flasks. One of the best investments I ever made. I take them out to slightly longer journeys, to the beach and when I work in the garden. You can get them from lots of places.
    Definitely a good move - I think it's definitely going to be kept in my day sack so that we don't make the same mistake again.

My van is the Swiss Army knife of vans , if it ain’t in there somewhere you probably don’t need it , mobile pharmacy under my seat , box of tools to fix it instead of waiting for the AA , blanket , binoculars, small flask of spiced rum , biscuits and sweets under the passenger seat just out of my reach when driving , pens paper , pack of cards , bottles of pop , stainless cups , camping cooker , about fifty pairs of Poundland glasses , and an axe and shovel just incase I see Dick Madely hitchhiking .
    I think our grandkids will have good memories of their time with us , I don’t have any good memories of my Grandad, he was a monster who went to prison for battering my grandma and his kids , I think we all try to do a better job than our parents , I’ll miss it when my grandkids get too old for a hug I just love them more than life itself , my daughters joke about how I mentally scarred them as kids taking them to the park and it always ending in an injury but they do have good stories to tell at my funeral like me putting a letter in my daughters lunch box saying there was no easy way to tell her she was adopted , it fell out on the table at her office and her manager read it and nearly cried then said she could take some time off , my daughter thought it was hilarious, for some reason her manager didn’t understand the joke , anyway it is one of the little things that I fall back on to make me chuckle , those early mornings when you’re full of adrenaline and think Christ have I got to go through another day of this you never know when it might turn out to be a good day , even if it’s not a good day for you but you make it a good day for someone else .

That's a lovely post Buster.

Yes it is...and thanks for giving me inspiration, Buster..It's my son's birthday tomorrow and I'd like to make it a good day for him despite his own troubles. I just mustn't b*gger it up. What on earth has Richard Madeley done though other than look smug and untouchable? I have always thought that Judy must put up with a lot..Saw them both once having lunch at the Cafe Rouge in Hampstead. Nobody was bothering them..He was probably annoyed not to be swamped by fans...

Buster, this is you writing at your best.

Making birthdays special can be hard work and we find ourselves delving into all sorts of ideas. But there's no better gift than love or caring. And Pulisa, you have that in bundles. So do you catkins. And we know you do Buster.
    You are all there for your family and that's what really counts.

Pulisa, do you remember when Richard Madeley got caught for supposedly nicking drink from a local supermarket? Can't even remember the outcome.

I remember that, it was a right cafuffle (is that a word?). I think he'd left it in the trolley after he'd loaded his shopping on the conveyor belt and missed the wine. Then just loaded his paid for stuff into it. I can't remember the outcome either.

Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread Information