Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: My anxiety is being triggered

Re: My anxiety is being triggered

That's right catkins. Very strange situation. Kerfuffle is a word and I use it quite a lot.

I'd forgotten all about that but no doubt it will get unearthed again on "I'm a Celeb"..They've got 3 soap stars on the programme as well including Ian Beale!

"What a kerfuffle" is straight out of Little Britain (David Walliams). I can't stand him.

No I'm not keen on him either P. I find him a little creepy.

He is.

Glad you liked my post it made me feel good to know I don’t always write a load of self pitying crap , the world does grind you down but there are days when the sun shines just right trough the trees and puts a spring in your step , I am told a lot by my family I shouldn’t be allowed near people let alone talk to them , something was definitely missed out when they put my brain together, I usually think about what I’m saying when I’ve said it and walked away but that said I think my honesty makes people tell me anything, the other day I saw two women dog walkers talking , one I’ve spoken to before and she had a massive black eye , so my first words were “ Christ what’s happened to your face ? “ the other woman said “ well I didn’t like to ask “ it was like a giant elephant begging me to ask , so my next words were “ ooh shouldn’t ask that you’re husband might have belted you one “ so she explained she’d done a face plant while gardening ( excuse the pun ) and we walked and chatted a while , it’s a basic human need for company and to talk , you never know when you give someone a small part of your day if you will be the only human contact they will have that day or week , that said some mornings I’d rather jump off a cliff that talk to people I’m not a morning person , 5 o’clock is definitely not time to rise , Susanna Reid needs to have been on at least an hour before I drag myself out of bed , I remember the Shop lifting saga well , I mean we’ve all forgotten about several bottles of champagne in our trolleys haven’t we ( wink wink ) he got away with it , and later when interviewing Bill Clinton he said “ I once got accused of shop lifting but I knew I was innocent unlike you “ he’s a class act can’t wait for him to mess up on I’m a celebrity, that’s what they’re paying him for .
    Anyway enough thread high jacking, in a world full of manure you are all roses .
    Ta .

Hijack as much as you like Buster 😁

I expect they've chosen Simon Gregson (Steve Mcdonald) for Celebrity so he will talk about his depression many moons ago. Wonder if he'll get on with Adam Wyatt (Ian Beale) who was scripted a depression story in Eastenders. All will be well though because Arlene Phillips will choreograph a dance routine and Frankie Bridge will sing them into happy mode.

I don't usually watch it but I might give it a go this year.

It's different being set in Wales and obviously not 'Jungle' themed but 'Castle' themed. I'm quite a fan of the show but have no idea why because I'm not generally into reality shows, but I find it entertaining in a weird way.

I feel for you and understand why your anxiety is being triggered by your husbands problems .
    Your story is almost my story. My wife has had a major operation . I need to be strong for her but this anxiety curse has relapsed after being under control for a few years .
    I hope your husband improves which in turn would help you .

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread Information