Thread: Floating diarrhea

Re: Floating diarrhea

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Poop floats and it sinks
    It's different colors and it stinks.
    It can be hard or soft like mush
    Do your business and just flush!
    FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Just flush and go..Don't delve amongst your detritus.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Just flush and go..Don't delve amongst your detritus.
    Do you have that slogan on a T-shirt?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Do you have that slogan on a T-shirt?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I did it would be a "home" T-shirt! My daughter does have a "Urinetown" T-shirt from the West End musical though!

Alexa is reminding me that, based on my order history, it's time to order some more bog roll.

Living the dream!

Bloody hell - Alexa can do that? These new fangled thingamejigs are so clever!

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    Bloody hell - Alexa can do that? These new fangled thingamejigs are so clever!
    Yes, and I haven't programmed it in any way. Alexa just announced that it's time for me to buy some more bog roll - which now has me concerned that my regular purchases of 'menopausal vagina' paraphernalia via Amazon will be announced while we're tucking into a Friday night kebab?

"Nora, it's time for you to order some more vag cream!"

🤣

Bladder Frequency and Loose Stools

I have started a new thread as the other one has gone off topic. I am waiting for the results of a calprotectin stool test. My first one was borderline the doctor didn't give me the numbers so I don't know exactly what it was. I've had to do another one. I did one which got contaminated at the lab so have had to do another one. That was over 2 weeks ago and the results are not back yet.The receptionist said today that the hospitals are a mess and results are taking a long time. All this waiting is driving me crazy while I am worrying about my symptoms.

I have tried to be more positive over my bowel issues. I mentioned before I had blood tests that were fine, and a Fit test that was clear. Apart from the weird shapes that worry me my bowels have been fairly good for 3 weeks, however 2 days ago I had what felt like diarrhea but was actually very loose stools that were floating. They were formed but very very soft. Yesterday they were normal, today very loose again but not floating this time. Also now for the past week I have bladder frequency. I keep having to wee and it is urgent. In my HA mind all this is connected and I keep thinking I have cancer of the bowel which has spread to my bladder now. So I have high anxiety and panic. As far as the test was concerned I didn't have diarrhea when I did the original test, but I do have it now on and off. I am afraid it will have gone up. She did the test because I told her about the floating stools I was having frequently, I only have them occasionally now.

I have had the bladder frequency in the past but it always only lasted a couple of days. It doesn't burn or sting and the colour looks good and clear it is just frequent.

Has anyone had loose stools and bladder freqency at the same time and could it be all be anxiety.

My doctor said she would talk to me when the results are back but that's looking like a long time, meanwhile I just never relax with all this on my mind.

Re: Bladder Frequency and Loose Stools

Yes yes yes. I had this horribly about two years ago. Convinced I had some dreaded disease. All my stool tests came back fine. I did end up having hpylori and got an endoscopy done to make sure I didn’t have any stomach lining issues.

Anxiety is a beast. Whenever I’m anxious I pee constantly. All the time. My gastro has told me it affects the gut more than anybody realizes. And can create havoc within your system.

I know how awful waiting is. Praying for fast answers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information