Thread: Some advice please

Some advice please

Hi I have been suffering with lots of symptoms for a while now had quite a few test and everything has come back OK I just don't no where to go from here still not feeling well and seem to have more symptoms now than ever . It all started off with throat and sinus problems constant clearing my throat post nasal drip feeling as if something was stuck in my throat and soar throat and feeling nauseous . I have had chest x ray neck mri all sorts of blood tests also had a scope up my nose and down my throat in February and have seen a maxillofacial dr as I had blood in my throat who looked in my mouth and checked my neck for lumps and all came back OK . Just not feeling well and now my acid feels worse having discomfort in my stomach a lot of wind and my stools look funny and a bit more runny and generally just not feeling well tired and achy and High back discomfort bloated and have been sweeting at night and during the day with no temperature . Just don't know what to do next my wife thinks it all in my head as I have been he many times before but just don't feel good at all .

Re: Some advice please

What are you doing to treat your anxiety?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi Fishmanpa I have downloaded some audio books and have been listening to them The worry trick and Anxiety : Panicking about panic but they don't seem to be helping at the minute .

Well... real life professional help is the way to go IMO. You're been medically cleared and everything you describe are anxiety related symptoms so In addition, look at the FODMAP diet for what is obvious reflux and anxiety related stomach/bowel issues.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Cheers Fishmanpa for your advice I need to get this sorted

Thread Information