Thread: PVCs left for 2 weeks now back

PVCs left for 2 weeks now back

I started a healthy diet and my pvc's disappeared for 2 weeks. Fell off the healthy diet and bang they are back after a few days of poor eating. I had an echo and halter last month which were normal so I know these are benign. BUT I cannot just be okay when they happen. That being said they are clearly food induced BUT I also believe stress related as well. I guess I believe stress and food do something to my stomach that is triggering them let it be acid or inflammation. My doctors dont seem to offer much helpful theories. Google offers me vagus nerve, etc. Has anyone had their doctor address stomach and pvcs? And the obvious is eating healthy but is there anything else I can do?

Re: PVCs left for 2 weeks now back

Quote Originally Posted by serena7272 View Post
    I started a healthy diet and my pvc's disappeared for 2 weeks. Fell off the healthy diet and bang they are back after a few days of poor eating. ....the obvious is eating healthy...
    That about says it all

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Did you read the replies you got last time.....

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...ng-a-full-meal

May help.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

........Thanks Nicola, saves me typing the same reply again. Yes, stomach/food link is absolutely a known one, its commented on all over the place and as I said on my other thread - with a full stomach I get them even without indigestion.

Considering your Vagus nerve is responsible for things like digestion, heart rate and respiratory rate it is possible.

I’m sure you already know everything they tell you to stay away from but if the eating better helped you maybe go back to however you were eating? A lot of times there is no rhyme or reason, they come and go. Have you tried a magnesium supplement? Lots of people have success with that and keeping their potassium levels good. I wouldn’t suggest taking a potassium supplement though unless you have had your potassium levels checked and your doctor suggests it but you can just eat a banana a day to keep your levels up if there are no contradictions, that’s what I do.
    Last edited by Careful1; 31-05-21 at 01:45.

I find magnesium hurts my stomach. So I just purchased magnesium oil online.

Thread Information