Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resting heart rate 47-50s

Resting heart rate 47-50s

Hi again, its been a while. So recently iv found my heart rate dip down to the 50s when relaxing. Sitting down watching TV and just not feeling much of anything. The other day I found my resting heart beat dip to the 50s. Wich isn't to odd as its done that in the past, but went right back up to the 60s/70s. But not this time, it stayed there all day well at rest and even hit 47 well laying in bed. It would shot back up to the 70s/80s/90s well up, but would fall back to the low 60s/50s once down. I'm not a fit perosn, and my eating is terrible. So of course I'm worried about my heart. I dont feel any difference when it happens other then a bit of dizzy and unfocused feeling (strictly because of my anxiety, it happens all the time when I'm in a fit) so since then iv taken my pluse around the clock on my phone. (A Samsung galaxy s9) and its really starting to effect my life

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fma11122341; 31-05-21 at 05:28.

Resting heart 47-50s

Hi, its been a while. So recently iv found my heart rate dip down to the 50s when relaxing. Sitting down watching TV and just not feeling much of anything. The other day I found my resting heart beat dip to the 50s. Wich isn't to odd as its done that in the past, but went right back up to the 60s/70s. But not this time, it stayed there all day well at rest and even hit 47 well laying in bed. It would shot back up to the 70s/80s/90s well up, but would fall back to the low 60s/50s once down. I'm not a fit perosn, and my eating is terrible. So of course I'm worried about my heart. I dont feel any difference when it happens other then a bit of dizzy and unfocused feeling (strictly because of my anxiety, it happens all the time when I'm in a fit) so since then iv taken my pluse around the clock on my phone. (A Samsung galaxy s9) and its really starting to effect my life

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Re: Resting heart rate 47-50s

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122341 View Post
    so since then iv taken my pluse around the clock on my phone. (A Samsung galaxy s9) and its really starting to effect my life
    Then stop doing it..

Re: Resting heart 47-50s

Have you had any heart tests in the past? If so what and when?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'm not sure what this thread is about. RHR of 47-50 is actually very good.

iv found my heart rate dip down to the 50s when relaxing.

Isn't that a good thing?

iv taken my pluse around the clock on my phone. (A Samsung galaxy s9) and its really starting to effect my life
    That's the real issue and a behavior that needs to stop as you're creating anxiety for yourself for no reason. It doesn't matter what it was or did before, it's where it is now.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

That’s actually a nice resting heart rate.

Your giving yourself anxiety by constantly checking your heart rate. It’s about more then just the number, doctors don’t treat the number they treat the person. No matter what your heart rate is if your not having any symptoms your okay.
    I have had my heart rate dip down into the 20s and 30s during sleep when I was younger and my doctor never seemed bothered by it and I have a few different heart arrhythmia’s.

Stop checking your heart rate.
    Last edited by Careful1; 09-06-21 at 02:36.

I really don't think they care about a slow heart rate providing your not collapsing/passing out with it.

I'm still dealing with my pounding heart beat 24/7 so I always know how quick or slow my heart beat is without needing to focus much on it. Currently about 45/46, I'm fine. Its irritating being bounced by my heart and being loosely told my heart must be fine otherwise I would have been sent another appointment now...but its seemingly fine. I guess our hearts are doing as much as they need to, to keep us going. I'm also pretty unfit I'd say - Certainly not an athlete, I do pretty much no exercise!

Quote Originally Posted by anom View Post
    I really don't think they care about a slow heart rate providing your not collapsing/passing out with it.

I'm still dealing with my pounding heart beat 24/7 so I always know how quick or slow my heart beat is without needing to focus much on it. Currently about 45/46, I'm fine. Its irritating being bounced by my heart and being loosely told my heart must be fine otherwise I would have been sent another appointment now...but its seemingly fine. I guess our hearts are doing as much as they need to, to keep us going. I'm also pretty unfit I'd say - Certainly not an athlete, I do pretty much no exercise!
    You are absolutely correct in that bradycardia is not a concern unless one has symptoms like passing out, dizziness etc. In all honesty a low resting heart rate is a good thing so long as there are no contradictions like AV block and the like which are easily seen on an ECG.
    Last edited by Careful1; 31-05-21 at 19:13.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information