Hi,

I’m having a really hard time of it at the moment. I’m currently going through a breast cancer scare and on top of all of that I have cracked my tooth and have an ingrown toenail. As if that wasn’t enough I now have what I can only assume is a swollen node. I’ve had it on/off since I had my COVID jab in March and I’ve been ill with my ingrown toenail with severe infections (it’s getting removed in 2 weeks)
However despite all the rational reasons I keep thinking I have throat cancer or lymphoma. With my cancer scare I am convinced I have breast cancer and that it has also spread to my lymph nodes. I am in absolute bits right now and don’t know who to talk to as I’m scared people will think I’m nuts.
It felt a little better yesterday but today it’s back. I’ve noticed it has gotten pretty bad since my cancer scare started last Tuesday but I don’t know if stress can cause swollen nodes as I’m scared to Google.
The pain goes from my neck when I move it occasionally to my ear and it feels like a bit of a lump when I move, my shoulder feels really tense too. I cannot see it at all, I have to dig deep to find it. The left side hurts sometimes too and I’ve had a bit of a scratchy throat and feel a bit chesty sometimes.
I’m really worried, I do plan on mentioning this to my dr next week but I just need somewhere to vent for now because I am just so scared of everything going on.
Has anyone else had this?

Thanks for reading my ramble guys x