Thread: Weird eye feeling

Weird eye feeling

This past week I've suffered back to back panic attacks think I had a bug which started them as I tend to think I'm dying when I'm I'll... neway last 2 days I've had no panic attacks and started on propranolol low dose.. yesterday and today I've had this weird eye feeling I had it last week to when I was super stressed but it went and came back I cant really describe it it's like when I look around my head feels full of cotton wool and it makes my eyes feel funny I hsd a eye test last week all normal but this freaks me out and I know the more I think about it the worse it feels it's like in a way when I'm.walking down the street everything feels far away and not real like.. cant really describe the feeling which is frustrating! I do ten to have this when I het panic attacks as I keep a book and write all my symptoms down and inwas like the back in october because I had an eye test then because I was worried. Does anyone else get this feeling thanks

Re: Weird eye feeling

Yes I've had this and think its from continued anxiety and high sensitivity.
    I also got my eyes checked out with an all clear and a more than happy comment.

Re: Weird eye feeling

I used to get this all the time. It's stress.

If you've had a recent eye test, you would know if you had anything wrong with your eyes. The best remedy for getting rid of this is to just try and calm your anxiety.

Thread Information