Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pfizer vaccine today.. your experience? Iím so scared

Pfizer vaccine today.. your experience? Iím so scared

Hey guys,

Iíve been under overwhelming stress with life events past few months (mostly from being a carer for my mother who suffers bi polar) My body hasnít been digesting food well (constant malabsorption/ diarrhoea for months). Eating ďeasierĒ food settled the diarrhoea (in the last week or two) but I still have malabsorption. I have tests waiting for me at the docs soon to rule out celiac etc - but I really think my digestion has been crazy sped up due to stress.

Anyway, Iím very worried about the state of my immune system. Obviously most of it is in the gut and my guts arenít in good shape. Generally, If Iím ill, I tend to get a fever kick in so quick, when the average person wouldnít get a fever even (and thatís with my usual stress levels - like I said theyíve been at maximum lately) so Iím terrified of my body overreacting to the jab! I canít even get a scratch or pick a spot without having the area around it swell up, my body just seems so reactive (Iíve stopped picking spots lol) and I read some horror stories about people getting widespread body inflammation after the jab and nearly dying or dying (comments posted on tiktok by the children of those parents) I wish I hadnít read them!

Basically, I know thereís a lot of stressed/anxious people on this forum - like me, so Iím hoping if I hear positive stories Iíll feel better. I just need some reassurance that a chronically anxious / stressed out person got their jab and was totally fine. That their immune system didnít freak out / overreact and put them in danger. So if you happen to have been under extreme stress, but your jab was totally fine, Iíd so appreciate you taking a minute to post.

Thank you x
    Last edited by MagicalSprite; 05-06-21 at 01:29.

Re: Pfizer vaccine today.. your experience? Iím so scared

Hello, I am not sure if you already went to have your pfizer vaccine yet. I was extremely, extremely anxious about having the pfizer vaccine, to the point that I almost made myself quite ill worrying about it for over 2 months.. I was getting visions that I'd have some intense reaction to the vaccine and either be bed-bound for weeks or rushed to hospital! The actual experience of going to get it done was absolutely fine.. I am not exaggerating when i say the injection takes about 1 second and you barely even feel it - it's the most tiny scratch. You'll then get some mild tension in the arm muscle. And I had about 2 or 3 days of just feeling a bit tired (nothing major though, just a little sleepy). That's it. Nothing else happened. All in all, it was absolutely fine and I guess what you have to rememer is they are going to be giving the vaccine to children, many millions of adults have had it and been totally fine- including very old and frail people. I had the vaccine a few weeks ago and while I am currently experiencing some anxiety about a different symptom I'm getting I'm hoping it's just anxiety... I would say "go for it" and you will feel pleased that you did.

I had my second Pfizer jab just over a month ago and I'm still fine.

Sounds like there's some silly people online with an agenda and basically nothing better to be doing right now but cause angst amongst vulnerable and gullible individuals.

Seriously if any of the vaccines were so harmful they would have been withdrawn and banned by now.

I've only recently had my first (I'm 45. Our city seems to be lagging behind on both 1st & 2nd) and just felt a very mild stingy itching sensation around the site (no, not the vaccination centre ) after about 20 mins. It only lasted 30 mins though.

After my first sleep I did wake with some soreness around the site but it was just like you get with the flu jab. It had passed by the end of the day.

I've also read about rare inflammation around the body and they are investigating it. From what I read they said it was an immune system (red arm, red hand, etc) reaction but to have the 2nd jab anyway as it wasn't a serious reaction.

I've had both Pfizer. First one was fine, maybe a little tired. Second one; achey joints, but it went after a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    I've had both Pfizer. First one was fine, maybe a little tired. Second one; achey joints, but it went after a couple of days.
    Mirrors my experience exactly.

I just wish someone would tell yesterday's man to FRO though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-57374684

Mind you, this is the bloke who wanted to introduce ID cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I just wish someone would tell yesterday's man to FRO though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-57374684

Mind you, this is the bloke who wanted to introduce ID cards.
    Anthony Bliar the 'has-been'?

Ditto for Margaret Snatcher, John Stranger, Gordon Clown, David Scammeron, Theresa Betray and of course, Boris Ponceson!!

(LOL)!

Thank you so much everyone! I got way too anxious to go for my first booked jab but I have it rebooked for this weekend now and these responses are helping calm me 🥰

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information