Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pfizer vaccine today.. your experience? I’m so scared

Pfizer vaccine today.. your experience? I’m so scared

Hey guys,

I’ve been under overwhelming stress with life events past few months (mostly from being a carer for my mother who suffers bi polar) My body hasn’t been digesting food well (constant malabsorption/ diarrhoea for months). Eating “easier” food settled the diarrhoea (in the last week or two) but I still have malabsorption. I have tests waiting for me at the docs soon to rule out celiac etc - but I really think my digestion has been crazy sped up due to stress.

Anyway, I’m very worried about the state of my immune system. Obviously most of it is in the gut and my guts aren’t in good shape. Generally, If I’m ill, I tend to get a fever kick in so quick, when the average person wouldn’t get a fever even (and that’s with my usual stress levels - like I said they’ve been at maximum lately) so I’m terrified of my body overreacting to the jab! I can’t even get a scratch or pick a spot without having the area around it swell up, my body just seems so reactive (I’ve stopped picking spots lol) and I read some horror stories about people getting widespread body inflammation after the jab and nearly dying or dying (comments posted on tiktok by the children of those parents) I wish I hadn’t read them!

Basically, I know there’s a lot of stressed/anxious people on this forum - like me, so I’m hoping if I hear positive stories I’ll feel better. I just need some reassurance that a chronically anxious / stressed out person got their jab and was totally fine. That their immune system didn’t freak out / overreact and put them in danger. So if you happen to have been under extreme stress, but your jab was totally fine, I’d so appreciate you taking a minute to post.

Thank you x
    Last edited by MagicalSprite; 05-06-21 at 01:29.

Re: Pfizer vaccine today.. your experience? I’m so scared

I had my second Pfizer jab just over a month ago and I'm still fine.

Sounds like there's some silly people online with an agenda and basically nothing better to be doing right now but cause angst amongst vulnerable and gullible individuals.

Seriously if any of the vaccines were so harmful they would have been withdrawn and banned by now.

I've only recently had my first (I'm 45. Our city seems to be lagging behind on both 1st & 2nd) and just felt a very mild stingy itching sensation around the site (no, not the vaccination centre ) after about 20 mins. It only lasted 30 mins though.

After my first sleep I did wake with some soreness around the site but it was just like you get with the flu jab. It had passed by the end of the day.

I've also read about rare inflammation around the body and they are investigating it. From what I read they said it was an immune system (red arm, red hand, etc) reaction but to have the 2nd jab anyway as it wasn't a serious reaction.

I've had both Pfizer. First one was fine, maybe a little tired. Second one; achey joints, but it went after a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    I've had both Pfizer. First one was fine, maybe a little tired. Second one; achey joints, but it went after a couple of days.
    Mirrors my experience exactly.

I just wish someone would tell yesterday's man to FRO though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-57374684

Mind you, this is the bloke who wanted to introduce ID cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I just wish someone would tell yesterday's man to FRO though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-57374684

Mind you, this is the bloke who wanted to introduce ID cards.
    Anthony Bliar the 'has-been'?

Ditto for Margaret Snatcher, John Stranger, Gordon Clown, David Scammeron, Theresa Betray and of course, Boris Ponceson!!

(LOL)!

Thank you so much everyone! I got way too anxious to go for my first booked jab but I have it rebooked for this weekend now and these responses are helping calm me 🥰

The wife and I had the Pfizer and as many have said, we were a bit yuck for 24-48 hours but no worse for the wear. Nothing some rest and ibuprofen couldn't handle Good job and thank you for helping!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information