Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I finally got my vaccine! (A happy thread)

Re: I finally got my vaccine! (A happy thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Speranza View Post
    Well done! My 33 year old daughter had AZ before they changed the regs, and she's actually had a blood clot in the past following a C-section.

She was fine.
    Yes, I would have definitely had AZ if it was the only option as the risks are tiny! Glad your daughter is vaxxed and all good!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Great news and what a positive thread!

My nearly 30 year old daughter has had both AZ jabs as well and is absolutely blood clot-free one month on from 2nd jab. She is autistic and was terrified about having the 2nd jab in view of "developments" but made the decision to go ahead as she wanted to have as much protection as possible.
    Definitely the right thing to do! Glad she's all good, I would definitely have had AZ if it was the only option as the risks are so small!

Thanks again Scass. Definitely, I know she's wrong agree, she way overstepped the mark.

On a lighter note, I just put a magnet on my arm (not believing the theories at all, just having a laugh &#128514. Sadly it is not magnetic! Would be quite handy to be able to keep my to do list there!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethalice View Post
    Thanks again Scass. Definitely, I know she's wrong agree, she way overstepped the mark.

On a lighter note, I just put a magnet on my arm (not believing the theories at all, just having a laugh ��). Sadly it is not magnetic! Would be quite handy to be able to keep my to do list there!
    What about all the iron in your blood? Shouldn't a magnet stick to that?

Once again I'm reminded of AnkietyJoe's comment about the Internet giving you all the tools you need to become as misinformed as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    What about all the iron in your blood? Shouldn't a magnet stick to that?

Once again I'm reminded of AnkietyJoe's comment about the Internet giving you all the tools you need to become as misinformed as you wish.
    Hahaha apparently not! Maybe I'll develop some more superhuman powers, who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    It’s ok, she’s blocked from the thread now & she’s wrong.

With all respect you just pulled Lenco up in public for a comment but you’re just going to PM FTL for telling a forum member that she’s probably going to die? I block her but I can see her comments because they have been quoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Scass, probably anticipating the likely response. Lenco is a reasonable guy. There's also some other stuff with FTL's husband posting in the past who Admin said was very unpleasant to them.

Probably saved us seeing more of this nastiness that has again happened. Saves encouraging a pile on from some too.

But yeah, I get what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethalice View Post
    On a lighter note, I just put a magnet on my arm (not believing the theories at all, just having a laugh ��). Sadly it is not magnetic! Would be quite handy to be able to keep my to do list there!
    One of the BDay presents I bought for my wife was an iPhone armband so she can just strap it to her arm along with her keys and such when she does her walks. Could have saved a few bucks if that were true eh?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    One of the BDay presents I bought for my wife was an iPhone armband so she can just strap it to her arm along with her keys and such when she does her walks. Could have saved a few bucks if that were true eh?

Positive thoughts
    True story: took a high-end Sony amplifier to pieces a couple of weeks ago to repair a fault. Upon reassembly, I had one screw missing (and this thing had a LOT of screws). Looked everywhere for it; in the end, my phone rang so I picked it up to answer it.

The missing screw was attached (but hidden) to the magnetic flap that keeps the case closed...

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post

Positive thoughts
    Haha definitely!

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    True story: took a high-end Sony amplifier to pieces a couple of weeks ago to repair a fault. Upon reassembly, I had one screw missing (and this thing had a LOT of screws). Looked everywhere for it; in the end, my phone rang so I picked it up to answer it.

The missing screw was attached (but hidden) to the magnetic flap that keeps the case closed...
    Haha that was well hidden!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information