Thread: Muscle spasm... Or something more??

Muscle spasm... Or something more??

Today I was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden my big toe stiffened up and started twitching. Almost like the muscle locked up where I was unable to flex my toe. I had a pain running through the bottom of my foot. This lasted about 6 minutes. I've had muscle spasms before, but nothing like this.

Has anyone experienced something like this? Does this sound like a typical muscle spasm? I've been obsessing about brain tumors lately so this really freaked me out.

Re: Muscle spasm... Or something more??

Quote Originally Posted by kmm111 View Post
    Today I was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden my big toe stiffened up and started twitching. Almost like the muscle locked up where I was unable to flex my toe. I had a pain running through the bottom of my foot. This lasted about 6 minutes. I've had muscle spasms before, but nothing like this.

Has anyone experienced something like this? Does this sound like a typical muscle spasm? I've been obsessing about brain tumors lately so this really freaked me out.
    My mom intermittently has this when she wakes up in the morning. She’s still fine after so many years

Re: Muscle spasm... Or something more??

Quote Originally Posted by kmm111 View Post

A twitching toe is not one of the primary symptoms of a brain tumour. I get this all the time, especially in my fingers. It's common.

Anxiouscow

Thread Information