Hello all, I have an appointment with my doctor this week after a series of delays. I've posted about my concern about having very high BP when I had my vaccine and I've always thought I have whitecoat hypertension although a part of me thinks I do have some form of actual hypertension. I am only 30 years old.

I am definitely sure that the doctor will order some blood tests (cholesterol, liver function, creatinine, etc) for me to get my general picture of my worries. Now, I really have no issue when it comes to the procedure, I am just terrified of the results and the many things they might find out about me.

I don't mind the cholesterol so much as I can bring those down with diet and exercise, but it's the creatinine and urinalysis that worry me more. I feel that I have neglected my high BP issues for years and I am scared that the results will come back saying I have something very wrong with my kidneys at my age and will need dialysis.

I am ashamed to say that my last blood chemistry test was still in 2013! All came back normal except elevated cholesterol and uric acid but I was obsese back then. Through the years, I've lose more than 30 pounds but my diet is still isn't the best.

Anyway, there's no turning back now. I just want to get this over with. I am just really scared.