Thread: Goosebumps in weird patches

Goosebumps in weird patches

I've been having this tingly feeling in my leg, usually left but I think it's happened in right. Well today then it was happening I looked and saw like weird patches of goosebumps, not all over goosebumps. Looked pretty weird and only lasted briefly. Good old google tells me epilepsy. I had a MRI (without contrast) in January and it was fine but obviously that was 5 months ago. Trying not to freak out but I don't recall this ever happening before. Anyone else ever get this?

Weird patches of goosebumps

I've been having this tingly feeling in my leg, usually left but I think it's happened in right. Well today then it was happening I looked and saw like weird patches of goosebumps, not all over goosebumps. Looked pretty weird and only lasted briefly. Good old google tells me epilepsy. I had a MRI (without contrast) in January and it was fine but obviously that was 5 months ago. Trying not to freak out but I don't recall this ever happening before. Anyone else ever get this?

Re: Goosebumps in weird patches

Quote Originally Posted by megan91 View Post
    I get this occasionally - random parts of my body including my leg, arm, scalp, etc. It's been happening since I was young and I'm 44 now and still alive so I figured it can't be anything serious!

Quote Originally Posted by kmm111 View Post
    I get this occasionally - random parts of my body including my leg, arm, scalp, etc. It's been happening since I was young and I'm 44 now and still alive so I figured it can't be anything serious!
    Yeah I feel like I get them on my scalp too! I can't see them obviously but it feels tingly. They've been happening a lot today on my left leg but idk if it's because I'm more anxious about them. It's just weird how they are in patches and not during like when I'm cold, emotional, etc.

Re: Weird patches of goosebumps

That doesn't sound like epilepsy to me. I get weird crawling and tingly feelings in my legs and feet all the time. I've had them for as long as I can remember. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information