Thread: Delta symptoms or just hayfever? This is all getting confusing

Delta symptoms or just hayfever? This is all getting confusing

I don't normally take too much notice of the never ending assault by MSM about symptoms of all these variants, but I must admit the latest news about Delta variant symptom changes is rather confusing.

Similar to common cold - headache, runny nose, sore throat - and also to hayfever and generally sinus problems. I regularly wake up with a stuffed up or alternatively runny nose and have tension headaches in the hot weather, and have suffered from allergic rhinitis and hayfever over recent year. Saw so many people whilst I was out and about at the weekend blowing their noses or sneezing.

Doesn't it just do your head in trying to remain rational about this kind of thing with the never ending news rolling? Wish they would just stop the obsession and winding people up.

Re: Delta symptoms or just hayfever? This is all getting confusing

I rarely watch the news these days, as long as I know what I am allowed to do on a daily basis that's all I need to know.

I did in the early days take my temperature every morning just in case it was high, but after a few months I had to stop myself. I also volunteered to take part in a study at work which meant I was getting regularly tested even before they brought in lateral flow tests and weekly PCR testing for NHS staff.

Now that I'm fully vaccinated and when I'm at work I have to do twice weekly lateral flow testing, that's as far as I can think about it. If I'm notified by track and trace or directly, then I'll have a PCR test.

To be honest physically I probably haven't been ill in the last 15 months, mentally; complete car crash.

Re: Delta symptoms or just hayfever? This is all getting confusing

Quote Originally Posted by dorabella View Post
    I don't normally take too much notice of the never ending assault by MSM about symptoms of all these variants, but I must admit the latest news about Delta variant symptom changes is rather confusing.

Similar to common cold - headache, runny nose, sore throat - and also to hayfever and generally sinus problems. I regularly wake up with a stuffed up or alternatively runny nose and have tension headaches in the hot weather, and have suffered from allergic rhinitis and hayfever over recent year. Saw so many people whilst I was out and about at the weekend blowing their noses or sneezing.

Doesn't it just do your head in trying to remain rational about this kind of thing with the never ending news rolling? Wish they would just stop the obsession and winding people up.
    Join the club, I'm confused by it all too.

At least I'm fortunate in the sense that I get tested at my day centre once every week and so far so good, plus I've had both jabs.

Thread Information