Thread: How do you relax your mind and avoid thinking anxiety symptoms are something worse?

How do you relax your mind and avoid thinking anxiety symptoms are something worse?

The last week or so has probably been the worse for me in regards to my symptoms. I have had mild to moderate panic attacks and it's been awful. I have the chest aching and some pain, which I can feel in my back, both on the right and left side. I have the high heart rate, you know, the general issues basically. I absolutely hate it, but I don't know how to relax myself. How do you do it? I feel it's a struggle right now, it's very frustrating.

Re: How do you relax your mind and avoid thinking anxiety symptoms are something wors

Hello Mark P..

What helps me is music like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CYm6Gj_Qmw

I hope you feel better.

Re: How do you relax your mind and avoid thinking anxiety symptoms are something wors

Guided mediation. There's a free app called Insight Timer that I use, it has lots of stuff on it. I use it every day.

There are many real life and self help methods to treat and reduce anxiety as well as several articles to read here. Ultimately, it's having the inner fortitude to take the steps necessary to help yourself whether in real life or on your own.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information