I am just feeling down at the moment. I am 32 and unemployed. This virus came along and now I feel stuck. I used to go out regularly and workout, but even now I can't be bothered. I try go for walks, but I just feel a bit useless. On top of that my anxiety has returned and I'm getting panic attacks. My chest, head and back ache from it all. I'm almost insomniac, only getting a few hours sleep per night. I have put on weight over the last 14 months which I need to lose. My appetite is generally poor and I can't be bothered to cook. I just feel down in the dumps. I live with my father, but it's difficult to explain things to him. He sort of understands, but not entirely. He has his own health issues too, but he gets on with life and doesn't worry too much, unlike me. I worry about my own health, as well as my father's haha. It's stupid how easily I let things get to me. It feels like it's one thing after the other. I should probably go back on beta blockers, but I'm just done with taking meds whenever I feel sick with anxiety. I want to get over this naturally.