Thread: I'm just fed up. I want to be able to live life normally like many others. But how?

I'm just fed up. I want to be able to live life normally like many others. But how?

I am just feeling down at the moment. I am 32 and unemployed. This virus came along and now I feel stuck. I used to go out regularly and workout, but even now I can't be bothered. I try go for walks, but I just feel a bit useless. On top of that my anxiety has returned and I'm getting panic attacks. My chest, head and back ache from it all. I'm almost insomniac, only getting a few hours sleep per night. I have put on weight over the last 14 months which I need to lose. My appetite is generally poor and I can't be bothered to cook. I just feel down in the dumps. I live with my father, but it's difficult to explain things to him. He sort of understands, but not entirely. He has his own health issues too, but he gets on with life and doesn't worry too much, unlike me. I worry about my own health, as well as my father's haha. It's stupid how easily I let things get to me. It feels like it's one thing after the other. I should probably go back on beta blockers, but I'm just done with taking meds whenever I feel sick with anxiety. I want to get over this naturally.

Re: I'm just fed up. I want to be able to live life normally like many others. But ho

Hello sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. You are clearly really self reflective when it comes to your lifestyle and things you want to change but I totally get how overwhelming this can be. I am also unemployed and it is having a major impact on my health and well being. Putting weight on, struggling to do things. If you want to chat feel free to message me

Thread Information