I’ve had these weird spots at the back of my throat for over a year. There are two of them and although they haven’t grown, I’ve become very concerned they are cancerous or precancerous HPV lesions. They’re like small pimples. I don’t know whether they’re just the normal bumpiness of the throat or something sinister.

Although I’ve only had one sexual partner who themselves had also only been with me, I have shared a cannabis
vape several times with people so I’m concerned I may have caught HPV from someone and now have the cancer.

Any of the people I shared the vape with may have caught HPV off of anyone they themselves were in contact with, surely making the pool of people I could’ve caught it from endless!

Whats more, HPV related throat cancer is on the rise in people in men in their 20s and 30s and I’m 24. I guess the fact that they haven’t grown larger in over a year is good? But maybe they don’t grow even if they’re cancerous.

what’s the likelihood I have something to worry about here? Should I go to the doctors and get this investigated? Or would you just leave it alone? I’ve been to the doctors so many times in the last couple of months I can’t even count, so I don’t know if this is just my HA playing up again or something I need to be concerned about.

Many thanks.