Thread: uterine cancer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

uterine cancer

I am now convinced I have uterine cancer
    I have all the symptoms. My symptoms are more watery discharge, abnormal bleeding. Im obese, started my periods at 12 and I still have them at 55. I just had an episode of gushing/flooding blood for about 6 hours. It was just pouring out of me with huge massive clots then nothing but spotting after. I spot between periods. This has been going on for about a year on and off.

I thought this was peri-menopause but I don't thinks so anymore. The watery discharge with the flooding of blood has me so freaked out. I'll am doing is crying all the time. Why can't this just be normal menopause.

WHY CAN'T I JUST BE NORMAL?? I just want to rip my uterus and ovaries out of me

I've had no test done.I am terrified of doctors and tests. I think the waiting for test results would kill me. But not knowing is also going to kill me. I am so messed up right now. I feel this is the end for me. If I get tested and have cancer I will die. If I don't get tested I will still die . I can't do this anymore
    Last edited by always scared; 19-06-21 at 01:23.

Thread Information