Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: uterine cancer

Re: uterine cancer

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

This bleeding is never going to stop
    I'm so scared! Today I am just spotting red mucusy blood when wiping. Im just waiting for a flooding to happen anytime. I'm scared to leave my room.

Why do I just have random flooding with clots with no warning at all that only last a couple of hours and then its back to spotting. In my mind this can only be cancer.

Your mind is warped though and you are not thinking straight.

It doesn't sound like cancer to me either.

Time to talk to a doctor maybe?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Your mind is warped

Sadly yes it is

While seeing a doctor in light of the symptoms you described is warranted, it still come down to....

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Why don't you try and treat the HA so you don't react so badly each time?
    I asked the same question and this was the response.....

Quote Originally Posted by always scared View Post
    Sadly no amount of medicine or therapy is going to help me.
    I have given up all hope.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

If I don't go to the doctors for this will I just bleed out? There is no end in sight for all this blood. I can no longer leave the house

See a doctor. Get relief for your symptoms.

I'm scared to leave my room.
    Stress can make periods heavier, irregular, more painful and stop them altogether.

Why do I just have random flooding with clots with no warning at all that only last a couple of hours and then its back to spotting. In my mind this can only be cancer.
    That's because you have health anxiety and you're not thinking rationally. HA always takes us to the worst case (and least likely) cause.

These symptoms are common with peri-menopause. And far from being 'scary' those clots are your body protecting you from too much blood leaving the body. Your body is working for you!

'Random' is a good sign for a start, and sounds even more 'menopause' to me. If you were constantly flooding and soaking your pads/tampons, requiring a change every hour or so and throughout the night, then this could be down to another issue. Fibroids causes this kind of thing, and they're easily sorted. Also, they tend to go away on their own after the menopause. But you'd need to see a doctor because of the risk of anaemia, and to see what's what, but cancer is still the least likely cause.

You need to see your GP, if only to put your mind at rest. What is constantly scaring yourself shitless doing for you - except to make the problem worse?

To clarify...

Symptoms of peri-menopause

Spotting (the result of changing hormones etc)

Mid-cycle spotting is common.

Heavy bleeding (due to hormone imbalance)

Different colours in the blood (anything from bright red to dark brown)

Discharge (thin and watery or thick and clumpy - only issue to watch for is if it smells foul, and then it might be an infection)

Shorter Cycles (Low estrogen levels thin the uterine lining - so periods can be 2 or 3 days shorter then usual)

Longer Cycles (in later stages of perimenopause - cycles may become a lot longer and happen less regularly)

Missed cycles (common, and this is why women are told to wait 12 months without a period before presuming they are 'in' the menopause- and even then some women get caught out!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information