Thread: Vision problems - HA and GAD

Vision problems - HA and GAD

So, I’ve been having trouble with balance, and lightheaded ness, headaches and vision issues.. for the last two months,
    After thinking I had good knows what health problems, I realised that it was actually my eyes. I thought maybe I was suffering with de realisation, or de personalisation, but I thought the only way was to book a test in with a optician. My eye history is that I’m nearsighted, and I have binocular vision disorder, where one eye is different vision to the other.
    So any way I was given a full eye exam and my eyes are very healthy, pressure is fine, inside my eye is normal, but I do need a less stronger prescription as I’m getting over, my eyes are changing and it’s slightly correcting my nearsightedness.
    I have to wait a week for my new glasses, and so I’m wearing my old glasses and are now slightly too strong..
    so my worry is, my right eye which is my good eye, is feeling tired, achey, so sensitive to light and I can’t focus well, even with my glasses off which I do for reading, the words I read are still blur and I struggle in bright lights.
    All this seems to have done on so quickly. So I’m now worried it’s a brain tumour, or am I going mad? Do I have a disease because suddenly my eyes have changed so much in the last two weeks.. yet I’ve been told my eyes are healthy.. would the optician pick up on eye strain? Could wearing these older glasses cause all the issues I’ve been having.
    I’m so upset and so depressed, it’s so hard especially with eyes as you can never forget it and the problem is always with you.

Thanks for reading and sorry if I waffled too much,
    Sarah

Re: Vision problems - HA and GAD

Hi Sarah. I'm not an expert but I would say that if you are wearing the wrong prescription glasses you will suffer from eye strain and the other symptoms. This should be resolved once you get your new glasses.

Thankyou Catkins for your reply. It’s very hard with HA to think my eyes cas cause this with out a major problem. Fingers crossed for Friday when I get my new glasses.

http://Instagram.com/made_brightly

Hi, I can see how it would make you feel so off by wearing the wrong prescription glasses. Best thing is to wait until you get your new ones and then see. But you’ve been given a clean bill of eye health, so you can really tick that off your list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou . It’s just so hard to think it’s not bad!!

http://Instagram.com/made_brightly

Thread Information