Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta variant

Re: Delta variant

It will be interesting to see how Israel copes with increasing cases of the delta variant.

Thank you Green tea for the info, that is a good link also.

As the saying used, in many media outlets today, states - 'The race is on to get as many double vaccinated as possible'. Vaccine hesitancy in some ethnic minority groups is reducing at a good rate also, which is great to hear.

Nancy, your thread has deviated a little, just wondering how you are doing with your issue ?
    Last edited by Carys; 23-06-21 at 20:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Nancy, your thread has deviated a little, just wondering how you are doing with your issue ?
    Thank you for asking, still pondering and trying to work up the nerve. I wish a door to door salesman would come over shot in hand. I shock myself on how much of a baby I am.
    Last edited by NancyW; 23-06-21 at 22:21.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    Thank you for asking, still pondering and trying to work up the nerve. I wish a door to door salesman would come over shot in hand. I shock myself on on how much of a baby I am.
    do you have to make an appointment or can you just walk in for vaccinations in your area?

Read this

https://twitter.com/politicsforali/s...994313733?s=21

2/3rd cases young men upto 44 with scotland’s cases so it’s blamed on the euros. I watch the football myself or with my wife but seems we know the reason for the rises perhaps we are not as disciplined as other countries?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Switzerland recoded about 170 cases today and everything including night clubs open. We recorded 16k cases in UK it’s rising and rising fast. It’s a strange virus as case numbers are much lower elsewhere UK must have some of the highest case rates currently in the world? We all know why he left the borders open.
    We have a variant of coronavirus on our shores that is around 60% more transmissible than the variants that caused the first and second waves and there are still tens of millions of people who have not yet been fully vaccinated.

How many times can you ask the same question and be given the same answer, Phil? Every time the cases rise, you pop up asking why. It’s really not that hard to understand.

Thank you for asking, still pondering and trying to work up the nerve. I wish a door to door salesman would come over shot in hand. I shock myself on on how much of a baby I am.
    Yeah, I thought that when building up to mine, I didn't want the thinking time. If somebody came and did it quickly when I was at the 'right point' in my rationalisation process, before I swung back the other way , it would have been much better. As Green tea has asked, do you have a walk in centre ?

Quote Originally Posted by Green_tea View Post
    do you have to make an appointment or can you just walk in for vaccinations in your area?
    We have many walk in locations as well as locations you can make an appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    We have a variant of coronavirus on our shores that is around 60% more transmissible than the variants that caused the first and second waves and there are still tens of millions of people who have not yet been fully vaccinated.

How many times can you ask the same question and be given the same answer, Phil? Every time the cases rise, you pop up asking why. It’s really not that hard to understand.
    82% are vaccinated 60 odd percent will have two doses by freedom day seemingly. Not sure the target for 1st dose why not tell us how many millions have yet to have the jab? I read something like 60% of cases are unjabbed so 40% either had one dose or two doses not working. I believe Australia have said the jabs don’t stop you getting the virus. Percentage wise we have under 18’s and 18% of adults unjabbed is that enough to record more cases than pre lockdown? I asked before but how can you be sure once people are double jabbed cases will fall when I am reading vaccinated people getting this?

Phil, (apparently) your ability to post on the other covid thread has been removed, and now you have simply moved to this thread to do the same thing exactly. This is Nancy's thread about her fears and indecision, the agenda on this thread isn't the same as your agenda to keep asking the same questions over and over.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information