Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta variant

Re: Delta variant

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Just get yourself a little Divine Intervention and the world's your oyster, Vee....
    Do you know how hard it is to get Divine Intervention, P???? I've been on the waiting list for years!!

Me too...but maybe you could get bumped up the list if you mentioned your outstanding contribution to educating the masses on NMP?

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    Fishman !! Send me some bravery .. I feel like I need to get dragged by the hair and dumped in the pharmacy ! (so dumb grrrrr)
    I hear you Nancy. Fear of the vaccine seems to be a common theme here although many have pushed through and got it done. My wife and I had the two Pfizer jabs and other than a bit of yuck feeling for a day or two we were fine. That seems to be the common side effect. Pretty much like the flu jab TBH. Also, when you go, they have medical staff and such to watch over things and make you wait around for 15 minutes or so and make sure you're good. On top of that, it really is an in and out deal, no long waiting lines so that should help minimize the anticipatory anxiety about it.

You can do it!

Bravery sent!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

They say (newspapers) a simple sneeze or blocked nose is covid these days but none on nhs symptoms page. It’s so easy to worry about covid these days as anything cold related you think is COVID.

Nancy, you will have such a feeling of achievement and be so relieved if you manage this.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    They say (newspapers) a simple sneeze or blocked nose is covid these days but none on nhs symptoms page. It’s so easy to worry about covid these days as anything cold related you think is COVID.
    Phil, I suggest you avoid reading the papers and try to concentrate mostly on reputable sources like the BBC and the NHS websites if you really feel so compelled to keep abreast of the pandemic situation.

Many of the national daily rags have a lot to answer for, even during less troubled times.

There's some good photographic evidence on the front page of today's Sun of Matt Hancock's approach to social distancing...He's been keeping abreast of the pandemic

From the image I saw he was simply keeping busy reviewing NHS ASS-ets, a real hands-on approach.
    Last edited by Carys; 25-06-21 at 13:57.

Indeed, Carys..I think he was clinching a new deal with an interested party. An unprecedented deal of course.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Indeed, Carys..I think he was clinching a new deal with an interested party. An unprecedented deal of course.
    I think he was getting to the bottom of the matter at hand (or hands).

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information