Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Delta variant

Re: Delta variant

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    By unvaccinated does that mean everyone who hasn't had both jabs?
    That's an excellent point Terry. If the 1% includes those having only had one dose, that would make the double jabbed percentage even smaller.

Well done Nancy! This is an incredible step you've taken to protect yourself and others and you should be very proud of yourself for overcoming your anxieties

Try not to worry about breakthrough cases. They are very mild if they do occur - and as you've already had it as well, you've got super antibodies now!

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    That's an excellent point Terry. If the 1% includes those having only had one dose, that would make the double jabbed percentage even smaller.
    An excellent point by you actually, fishman. I was get mixed up with phil's 47% thinking they are hospitalised when in actual fact they were only infected.

So, even if that guy didn't count single jabbed people it would put fully vaccinated people at 1% hospitalisation. If we did count them too, as you thought I was saying, it's even lower.

I know our hospitalisations are running around the 2-3% of infections mark last time I worked it out. If you looked at the graph for this you would see our hospital took a far more massive hammering late last year. Despite Delta, and reaching our peak hopefully, our hospital has admitted very few people and doesn't really standout from lockdown periods.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 20-07-21 at 08:06. Reason: Typo

Hope you had a decent night's sleep, Nancy..

It's 630 am, I'm feeling a bit rough. Groggy, stomach not great, no fever. Sipping coffee to see if I can shake it a bit. Anxiety is high, worrying this is going to get worse or not go away.

20 hours post vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    It's 630 am, I'm feeling a bit rough. Groggy, stomach not great, no fever. Sipping coffee to see if I can shake it a bit. Anxiety is high, worrying this is going to get worse or not go away.

20 hours post vaccine.
    I felt like this when I woke up after my 2nd as well - almost like I was hungover. Lasted about 3 hours and then felt completely fine.

Squishchips thank you for responding so quickly. I sure hope this is short lived. Its put me right on the couch sitting here like a zombie. I'm working from home today I hope I can manage that.

It may be better for you to try to concentrate on your work rather than monitoring yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It may be better for you to try to concentrate on your work rather than monitoring yourself?
    Always.

I had some coffee and a little breakfast, took an advil. I felt sort of better for a bit and now feel like I could sleep. So tired. Head feels spacey.

Bear in mind the role that anxiety will play in how you feel as well though. You will feel tired from all the build up of pre-jab adrenaline. Try to normalise your anxiety symptoms?

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread Information